Home  •  Contact us  •  FAQ  •  Promotions  •  News  •  Partners 



Propane is non-toxic if inhaled. The absence of oxygen and presence of carbon monoxide can cause health problems; however, if the room is well-ventilated, the risk of carbon monoxide intoxication is very low.

In order to reduce the risk, conducting regular maintenance of your propane-powered devices is recommended. A visible sign that your device needs maintenance is if there is soot in the device or if the flame has an exceptionally yellow or orange colour, especially for your fireplace. Please note that Gaz Propane Rainville inc. and our partners employ qualified technicians that are available to conduct maintenance and repairs of your propane-powered devices

Home | Site Map | Security and Confidentiality | Terms and conditions | Legal Notice
© 2009 - 2020 Gaz Propane Rainville inc. - All rights reserved.